#BloglovinHMAwards16 The look

First I just wanna say that  this post will be written in English, because I'm entering a competition hosted by BlogLovin and H&M and also because from now on I'm actually considering turning Anne's Perks into a bilingual/ English only  blog.


If you guys have been following the blog for a while now you would know that H&M as been one of my favorite stores for the longest time. Last time I was there i felt totally inspired by this black skirt with the adorable flower print. It just screamed Summer to me.
It looked fancy, fresh and classic all at once. It's such a adaptable piece that I can wear to go to the beach or to go grab a meal in a restaurant with my boyfriend.
It flows perfectly down my legs and has two beautiful cuts on the sides that allows me to show of a bit of my legs.


I love to pair the skirt with my new platforms from Aldo. I love the style of them, I love how simple but cool they look all a the same time. To top that they are also super comfortable and provide the most amazing walk. I literally feel like I'm walking on clouds and not in a pair of heels.  



The top that I'm wearing is also a from H&M and I guess it was love at first sight.
It's a super basic and versatile black top that I've been wearing a ton with shorts, skirts, jeans, and a bunch of other (mostly black) bottoms. It's super fresh and summery to me.


So now let me tell you all about the competition.
Basically Bloglovin paired up with H&M and Man Repeller go offer the best opportunity ever to upcoming bloggers all over the world. If you click here you can see the full regulations to enter the competition but I must say that being a mess like I am, this is the last day to enter and it felt totally  right to enter today (that and the fact that I might have thought that the competition was on until the end of June).
I really really really hope that I can make it to the top 5, which is extremely difficult once I'm competing with amazing bloggers all over the world, but it's only impossible if  you don't try.
Good luck to everyone.
I really hope you guys enjoyed the blog post and please let me know your thoughts on writing in English.

Love you all <3

6 comments

  1. Que bom. Muito obrigado :)

    Adoro! As sandálias são lindas :)

    NEW TIPS POST | How to Revitalize/Energise the Facial Skin.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. O conjunto está super giro. Adoro o padrão da saia. É realmente lindo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu gostei muito do look e as tuas fotos ficaram muito bonitas também <3
    Teu blog é lindo!

    Bjs
    barbfurtado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete