Time for a Studded Kiss


I made a plan, I planed my month of October to have a blog post going up almost every day... Then of course the weather changed and I got sick! Yeeey!
So I had to delay a few posts that I planned before, but today here I am in my desk, in front of my laptop in my Harry Potter cozy pajama to let you know all about the newest addition to my lipstick collection, I'm talking about MAC Matte Lipstick in Studded Kiss.


When I packed my makeup before moving to Lisbon I forgot to pack a red lipstick (I know it sounds crazy but it happened). If you guys no a makeup addicted that can live without red lipstick it's probably not me. I don't love it as much as I love my purples or nudes, but i reach for a red/wine color quite often so I knew I had to buy one here.
I went to the MAC corner in El Corte Ingles and they had 15% off in all the makeup corners and you guys know that MAC is never discounted so, I had to do it!



This is a red with a brown undertone (and we all know that I'm a sucker for brown undertones) and is a matte formula, which is my favourite formula from MAC. 
The color stays put for like 5 to 6 hours without a need to touch up. 
 If you are looking for a red that doesn't make you look cheap (like most reds do on me) this is the one to get. The brown undertone makes it super classy and actually perfect for the Fall time. I love it and I don't know how to live without it anymore.
I think that if you are looking for the perfect Fall colour lipstick this it the must get one in my opinion!



6 comments

  1. omg it is the perfect shade!!

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito, muito obrigado minha querida :')
    És incrível!

    Sou suspeito para falar porque adoro ver mulheres de lábios bem demarcados. Esse baton é lindo e fica-te mesmo mesmo bem :o

    NEW COOKING POST | Polvo à Lagareiro.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu é que és incrível, nunca duvides disso <3
      Obrigada, és sempre um querido <3

      Delete